The proceeds will be use for the many wonderful projects undertaken by the PHASA Fund, i.e:
- Abraham Kriel Orphanage
- Helpjag (Help hunt) project
Terms & Conditions
All raffle proceeds support The Professional Hunters’ Association of SA’s Conservation & Empowerment Fund – a registered NPO, registration number 2003/000015/08.
- Tickets for the raffle will be sold at R500 each.
- The competition will commence on 23 April 2019 and the final draw will be on 9 November 2019 at the PHASA Awards and Auction evening.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older to purchase a raffle ticket.
- The draw will be final.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for a cash or credit alternative in whole or in part.
- The winner will be announced at the draw, which will be by name and will be verified by matching the ticket number with the information on record.
- Raffle ticket sales will end at noon on 9 November 2019. All tickets purchased up to that time will be included in the final draw.
- To claim the prize, the winner will be required to provide proof of identity as accepted by law.
- The winner will be contacted by phone within 48 hours of the draw if not present at the draw.
- If the winner does not respond within 10 (ten) days of the raffle draw on 9 November 2019, the runner-up will receive the prize.
- The Fund directors will not be responsible for any delays or obstacles in notification, due to (a) erroneous contact information; and/or (b) any other circumstances which may delay or prevent the winner from receiving notification of the prize.
- Prize winners will be responsible for all associated fees, which include, but may not be limited to similar fees associated with receiving the prize.
- The 4×4 Double Cab 2.4 SRX Toyota Hilux must be collected from Waterberg Toyota after making arrangements with the PHASA office at 012 667 2048 within 20 days of the draw.
- The logos on the load bin of the Toyota Hilux may not be removed for two years.
- The competition is open to directors, executive committee members, employees, their families and/or any consultants.