Tuesday, 17 June 2014 00:00

How do I apply for a Temporary Export permit for a Firearm?

You have to apply at your nearest DFO (Designated Firearms Officer)

SAP520 Completes for Temporary Export
Copy of ID
Copy of Licence
Copy of Competency – or 2 sets of fingerprints
Flight itinerary
Letter of Invitation from Country of Export / Proof of other country allowing firearms to be imported.